Opening the Door to New Markets and Customers
Tri Tool was at a crossroads in its market position. Market dynamics were changing especially in its traditional market areas of nuclear energy, oil and gas production, and power generation. The company was eager to explore new market opportunities for its portable machine and welding tools as well as position itself more effectively against competitors in a consolidating market space where smaller competitors were being acquired by global conglomerates.
- Set the Foundation for New Business Growth
- Maximize New Market Opportunities
- Address Competitive Threats
- Set New Product Direction
- Develop 2015-2016 Marketing Strategy
From Startup to Consulting Powerhouse
As a new startup in the competitive market space of Oracle-based technology software and services implementation, LCS faced a number of key challenges including:
- Identify expansion opportunities.
- Discover unknown opportunities and potential added revenue streams for its services.
- Evaluate and prioritize the available opportunities.
- Evaluate opportunities to maximize current resources and team skills.
- Understand current customer needs and what they are looking for next from LCS.
Competitive Insights Enable Better Market Positioning
Panviva contacted Octain for help expanding their market position into their highly competitive marketspace. As a midsize software technology company, Panviva was facing competitive pressures from many industry giants including salesforce.com, Oracle and Microsoft.
- Fragmented information on competitors
- Sales needed more current competitive information
- Need to showcase feature/benefit strengths in prospect presentations
Medical Device Company
Creating Passion from Pessimism
Each of the C-suite executives wanted to serve a different market: the CEO wanted to go after big pharma; the CMO, my contact, thought hospital networks were the best bet; and the CTO was voting for physicians’ networks. Because they could not agree, they did nothing. They were spinning in crisis mode and their competitors were moving in.
- Opportunity to address three major market opportunities
- Lacked talent to compete effectively
- C-Suite executives fighting about strategic direction
- Factions and conflicts within marketing, sales and IT departments made progress impossible
Book a Discovery Call
You are a business builder with appetite for more. You know smart marketing is the key to growth and business expansion, but you’ve hit a wall.
Your marketing team and resources are maxed out. Marketing program results are a mixed bag. You know where you need to go. You just need more help to get there.
Let’s change that with OGS!